Obtaining the Yellow Card – CPR Number
On top of having an assistant at your disposal to answer all the questions you may have, this service includes:
- Initial explanation: Orientation about the very single step you may take in order to request the CPR (Compulsory Citizen ID on Denmark)
- Arrange an appointment on SIRI to obtain the EU Residence certificate
- Follow-up on your file on SIRI
- Sytem documentation upload for the CPR procurement
- Appointment arrangement to procure CPR
- Provide essential information about CPR usage on your daily life in Denmark ( Tax Card registration, Account opening, Doctor assistance etc.)
Our assistant will help you on the whole process, attending your questions both in Spanish or English.
And if you need as well help to find the property in which this CPR will serve, don´t hesitate ask to us.
Pricing (VAT is included);
Per person; 90€ /680DKK
Per couple: 150€ /1120DKK
* Children are included on any of the previous two cases.